By Roger Turvey
Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First educating: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and confirmed sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the preferred, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and review requisites of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- offers exam-style questions and counsel for every correct specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for quite a few classes including:
- OCR: England 1485-1558: the Early Tudors
Read or Download Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 PDF
Best england books
If you happen to have been black in the USA at the beginning of the progressive struggle, which facet may you must win? whilst the final British governor of Virginia declared that any rebel-owned slave who escaped and served the king will be emancipated, tens of millions of slaves fled from farms, plantations, and towns to attempt to arrive the British camp.
3 vintage historic novels via Doyle. Novels include:The nice Boer WarThrough the Magic DoorA stopover at to 3 Fronts, June 1916
The parable of Aethelred "the Unready" is disproved and Britain's army prowess within the face of Danish invasion is repositionedThe Danish invasions within the moment decade of the eleventh century got here after exceptional Viking assaults stretching again 30 years. prior kings of Wessex had held and driven again the tide of Danish encroachment, yet confronted through wave after wave of incursions from robust Scandinavian raiders, together with fierce Thorkill "the tall," wily Olaf Tryggvason, and the redoubtable Swein Forkbeard, the English forces buckled lower than the mounting strain.
It is a copy of a vintage textual content optimised for kindle units. we've got endeavoured to create this model as just about the unique artefact as attainable. even supposing sometimes there is definite imperfections with those outdated texts, we think they should be made on hand for destiny generations to take pleasure in.
- The reign of George VI. 1900-1925; a forecast written in the year 1763, republished (1899)
- The Life of David Lloyd George V1
- Annals of Southport and district. A chronological history of North Meols from Alfred the Great to Edward VII
- Archaic England: an essay in deciphering prehistory from megalithic monuments, earthworks, customs, coins, placenames, and faeric superstitions
Additional resources for Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558
Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 by Roger Turvey